LUXURY SCENTED SOY WAX CANDLE IN A REUSABLE CERAMIC VESSEL
There's something special about a handmade ceramic pot. Each one is unique, with its own individual shape and glaze. That's why we've chosen these beautiful, sustainably produced vessels for our new limited edition of our bestselling Sulit.
Made by Aga Robak Cambridge based ceramicist. Aga's original style shifts between nature - inspiried and geometrical forms that result in objects that balance natural and man-made qualities. In 2019 she has established her own ceramic studio in Cambridge .
Focus: Slip - casting and hand - building
Based at: All Saints Craft Market in Cambridge
They have a nature inspired charm that is hard to find in mass-produced items made from machine-pressed clay. Each handcrafted earthenware container is one of a kind, with its own individual quirks and personality. There is also an inherent warmth and friendliness that comes from the human touch in their creation. When you pick one up, it feels like you are holding something alive, rather than just another piece of pottery.
They make the perfect gift for someone special, and once the candle has been enjoyed, they can be used to hold a small plant, pens & pencils or make-up brushes . The possibilities are endless.
These limited edition ceramic candles bring you up to 40 45 hours burn time with a beautiful scent throw throughout.
100% NATURAL & HAND POURED
As well as looking incredibly smart on a side table with its black container, this aromatherapy candle smells so rich and luxurious.
Aromatherapy candle made with essential oils to keep your Root and Sacral chakras open and balanced. Indulge your senses with a mixture of the best quality essential oils.
Sulit will create a cozy atmosphere and soothe your senses.
A bestseller that's filled with an exquisite blend of the highest quality essential oils.
Woody, musky, earthy, zesty, warm and spicy.
One of our first ever creations
Sulit is made with a complex blend of five pure essential oils designed to relax the mind and body. When burning Sulit candle, you will experience a powerful scented aroma (hot throw).
Natural Soy candle handmade in Cambridge with pure essential oils and finished with a cotton wick.
2 Wick Candle
Size: 500ml / 17.5oz
- This candle is perfect for large / medium spaces . Burn time 45 - 50 hours approx
- Hand poured in small batches in Cambridge
- Formulated with clean burning and very good hot throw
- 100 % Natural ingredients & pure essential oils
- 100% natural responsibly sourced soy wax
- Carefully selected essential oils
- Highly scented
- All carefully blended by certified aromatherapist
- Cotton wick
- Cruelty Free & Vegan
- No Paraffin Wax
- No Synthetic Colours or Fragrances
- Each candle arrives in it's own recyclable box
- Burn longer and cleaner than paraffin wax
- Sulit Luxury Scented Candle in a reusable ceramic vessel
The blend is Invigorating, spicy and sophisticated, with a vivacious citrusy, woodsy & spicy notes: Patchouli, Black pepper, Mandarin plus 2 other to help you enhance your mood. Warm and sensuous yet with a mysterious, rich quality.
- PATCHOULI oil has a characteristic scent that might be described as musky, floral, woody, sweet and spicy. Because of this, it's often used as a scent additive in products like perfumes & cosmetics.
- BLACK PEPPER has such a complex multifaceted scent. Its smell plays with lots of nuances, from uplifting citrusy to grassy, evergreen and sweet. It is fresh, dry, warm and piquant.
- MANDARIN oil has a delicate, fresh, sweet, citrus scent with a perfumery note of top
- 2 OTHER
Patchouli 100 % pure essential oil
Scent and aromatherapy properties: Powerful, warm, spicy, earthy scent. Used in aromatherapy, it is known to eliminate unpleasant odors in the environment. The sedative scent stimulates the release of pleasure hormones, namely serotonin, and dopamine, thereby improving negative moods and enhancing the feeling of relaxation.
Black Pepper 100 % pure essential oil
Scent and aromatherapy properties: Warm, woody, spicy, peppery.
Mandarin 100 % pure essential oil
Scent and aromatherapy properties: Sweet, almost floral citrus scent. This wonderful essential oil soothes the nervous system. It can be used whenever you feel the need for some mental calm. Sleep aid.
CANDLE BURNING INSTRUCTIONS:
Sulit candle the first burn 3 - 4h, so that the top layer of wax can fully melt from edge to edge.
1.Remember to light your candle in a well-ventilated room, away from drafts or fans, which can cause sooting (black marks on the vessel), or rapid, uneven burning.
2. Burn candles for two hours to three/four hours at a time or until the wax has pooled to the edges. Sulit candle the first burn 3 -4 hours, so that the top layer of wax can fully melt from edge to edge.This will ensure the wax burns evenly. Burning for less time can cause the candle to 'tunnel', which leaves a build-up of wax around the vessel's sides and can reduce the maximum burn time. Burning for over four hours can cause the wick to move, or slant.
3. Make sure you stop burning your candle when 10mm of wax remains at the bottom, keeping an eye on a burning candle when the wax is low.
Our slow-burning pure essential oil candle can be enjoyed even longer if the wick is regularly trimmed to 5mm, re-centered, any black soot pinched off the tip. Use within 12 months of purchase.
Products and information cannot be used to diagnose, treat, cure and prevent any health condition.
Naturally occurring allergens: Limonene, Linalool, citral.
Sulit in a handmade ceramic vessel "Celestial" NEW
Return & Refund Policy
Thanks for shopping at www.luminessencenaturals.co.uk
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we're here to help.
You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. Your item must be in the original packaging.
Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment).
You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer's policies.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non refundable.
If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
If you have any questions on how to return your item to us, contact us.